Saturday, April 12, 2008


YGood and broken


I shall plunge into my thoughts and dig out something for me to blog about. Hah.
Saturday lessons are getting much more fun every week! :D
Duanduan came today too, with WeiJie and Chao Teng. (:
alright, got this from Ah Gong's blog, shall attempt to do it :D


1)What is your Favourite Drink?
Chocolate Milk Tea.

2)What is your Favourite Song/Movie?
Song : Good And Broken
Movie : Music And Lyrics

3)Which girl/boy do you admire most?
I admire 8 girls and 1 boy! Beat that .

4)What are the 5 things that you want to do now?
- Go KTV with Clique.
- Dance to some catchy songs.
- Travel to Canada again.
- Improve my mother tongue
- Faint and Die.

5)What kind of girl/boy do you like/admire?
Those whom I'm hanging out with now .

6)In what way do u think that love can be called "Forever"?
When they dont talk much but it reveals what they're thinking.

7)What do you want to be when u grow older?
I wanna be a ___ _______ ! (Some should know.)

8)Had any love crush before?
No.

9)When is your "First Love"?
Sadly speaking, I dont have any to start with.

10)What do you wish for your Birthday Presents?
(refer to side panel)

11)Name out 20 of your best friends.
JOAN
ADEL
SERENA
YUWON
CRYSTAL
VANESSA
DENISE
SHEENA
BENJAMIN

(Above are the people whom I love and admire, duh!)
------------------------------------------------------------------
MUHD
HARIDZ
RIDDUAN
JIANHUA
BENSON
ERNEST
YEWFAI
HIDAYAH
HANAFI

(I shall not attempt to fill in exactly 20 names since it's killing me to think of so many names.)

12)Did you ever think of becoming a superstar?
No.

13)Which part of your body are you unhappy about?
None, I love my body loads.

14)If can, will you like to woo a girl again?
There's isnt a AGAIN to start with.

15)Name out 5 things that you feel like naming out.Including any other things.
: I will always love CLIQUE :D
: A bitch will never change its standard, like how a leopard doesnt change it's spots.
: I feel like drinking Chocolate Milk Tea now.
: Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar ? (Who me?)
: Pop's back.


to end it off, I'll post a phrase which I think is very meaningful :
Happiness needs sadness.
Success needs failure.
Benevolence needs evil.
Love needs hatred.
Victory needs defeat.
Pleasure needs pain.

You must experience and accept the extremes. Because if the contrast is lost, you lose appreciation; and when you lose appreciation, you lose the value of everything.

No comments: