Thursday, August 27, 2009

I CAN FINALLY POST!

GOD BLESS ME!


I know I've said that I will post right after my tests but Blogger has been sucha dumb dumb so I had to postpone it. So here I am! HELLO EVERYDAY! HOW DO YOU DO?!?! :D

ANYWAY my tests have been over and it's holidays now! :D Have taken quite a few photos with my lovely class people! Here are some of them:



ME AND NYSSA DARLING! :D


ME AND MEIGO! :D


ME AND FENCIN' PARTNER STELLA. :D


STELLA TAKE #2.


MEIGO TAKE #2


STELLA TAKE #3


MEIGO AND I WERE PRACTICALLY MAD AND STOOD ON THE TABLE..






ME AND PARIAH JOEY! HAHA! :D


ME AND PARIS LOVIN' DAINAH!


ME AND DIMPLE BOY HUSNI!




ME AND LAUGHIN' PARTNER LINA! :D



That sort of sums up my first semester. Crazy but memorable. :)

Okay, now on to the next topic, which is a challenge made by myself FOR MYSELF!

I like to call it the GET FAT! Challenge:

The purpose of this challenge, as the name suggests, is to make myself grow fat in this holiday period! No medication of whatever! PURE FATS! So some additional things which I may do this month would be to sleep in for a few hours, have lunch ON THE DOT!, taking an afternoon nap, do nothing but slack in front of my laptop/television the whole day. Whatever it is, I would try to get myself a couple of pounds heavier before school semester starts! Then, I will put up my current weight now and in ONE MONTHS' TIME, which is roughly around 1st October, I would announce my weight again! :D

My current weight now is: 44.2kg!

In the meantime, I will keep you guys updated on the process of the challenge! :D Meanwhile, you can tell me(on my tagboard, that is) whether you think I will succeed in this challenge! Till then, I'll frequent here quite a while to share some wonderful stuff with you guys!

Xoxo,
A.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say Hi to Everyone!

Anonymous said...

Закон – это когда бутерброд падает маслом вниз а привилегии – это когда кто то поднимает его с колбасой жизнь как пластинка с прекрасной музыкой
!!!