Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How do you describe sadness?


Sadness, like so many other things, are indescribable, especially to someone who has no emotional reference point. In order to describe sadness you must be able to feel it. Even then, you may not be able to describe it verbally, but feel it enough to understand it. To describe sadness to someone, I would have to hurt the person. I will break what is most precious to them and destroy everything that they have ever loved. This is how I would describe sadness to someone.

Felt a sudden urge to write this post. Not because I am experiencing sadness but because I think it is really hurting to see other people sad. Somehow I always feel the hurt whenever I see someone sad even though it may have nothing to do with me. It may be the look in their eyes or the way they frown. Sometimes what's lost is lost forever. Whatever positive thoughts we hope for is just wishful thinking. NOT trying to be a emo nemo but that is the fact.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour,
je suis nouveau ici j'aime vous lire ;)
je voulais vous remercier pour votre super site internet !
Bonne continuation
----
Nicolaseo, Rien de mieux que le referencement naturel.

Maria M. said...

Here's a related content: http://www.freemindsfreelines.com/2012/02/describe-and-express-sadness.html