Friday, December 30, 2005

bLeHs

todae went to school early morning...
met Miguel then asked me why i came to skool..
kept quiet...
then captain may asked me to do sth 4 him...
after went out saw Serena,Vanessa and Sheena...
then chatted..then the stupid cough came...
then Adel also came...jux in time...
then mr chua asked me dumb questions....
that even a 3 yr old can answer...
then went to music room....
then there quite cold..i kept coughing...
sing until halfway,cough...
then there's once i was looking at the script..
then the wannabe(mr chua) shouted...
then i was scared out of my life...
i was like "wtf...u think u top singer ar?"
then some part he acted very funny...
then after that went to cold storage to buy corns..
very FUNNY!!!
we were like looking then cannot find...
then we thought of asking a auntie...
but we duno corn in chinese is wad...
so adel asked wad is corn in chinese...
then serena asked me...
then i said i'm not the auntie..
then serena asked me.."auntie got corn?"
then i said..."yea...come pick..."
4 some of u hu duno i was pointing to my chest then..
started laughing...
after that go serena's hse peel the corn and we
played at the kitchen...
we used the knife to cut the corn to half but very hard...
then i said how come there's hair in it..
then del said cox it's a boy then we started laughing...
after that del mum brought me home...
hahs...wad a fun day....byes``

No comments: