Wednesday, May 24, 2006

todae was like so eff?
1st was like limping...
then mr henry tan say "aiyo how come u limping? "
then i was like " rollerblade and fell down! "
then after that was pe..
mr leong: " alex what happen to ur leg? "
me: " went rollerblading and fell down "
mr leong: " * laugh laugh AND laugh..."
mr leong: " 1st time ar? "
me: " yea.. "
then me still can play badminton...BWAHAHS..
and played monkey...
of course i'm at a disadvantage: I CAN'T JUMP!
the pain was killing me...
but i don't really have to jump much..
cause ppl like timothy JOACHIM were like throwing the ball...

at such a low height!

bwahahs... so i dun have to stay monkey 4 long =)
after that was chinese..sleeping time xD
then d & t.. ms tan was not here...
so gwen and tiao li skirt too short..
ms thomas ask me to send them down..
i was like waiting 4 them...
and she said i was chatting..
it's like not my fault?
i'm supposed to bring those 2 girls to change their skirt.
NOT ME!
and i had to wait outside that stinking toilet..
and i can't just sit down and wait?
it's like i'm not chatting!
GWEN WAS INSIDE CHANGING HER SKIRT.
I WAS WAITING WITH TIAO LI.
AND I WAS TALKING TO HER WHILE GWEN WAS INSIDE.
AND U CALL THAT CHATTING?
AND U SCOLDED ME AND NOT THEM?
HELLO !! ARE U MAKING ANY SENSE?
then pw no mood so sit at one corner..
then after that tabulate survey..
then jia hui go and hit my ASS again~
then huzainie was there saying he wants milk LOL
and then after that took bus home with ASS SMACKER.
BWAHAHS...









No comments: