Friday, September 11, 2009

Roller-blading

Okay, so Serena, BH and I decided to go to some park (OMFG I forgot what park is that!) and roller blade and cycle. Adel was supposed to join us but got sick on the last minute. :|

Joke of the day?

Serena: *Day-dreaming*
Me: *Starring into space*
BH: 66 x 3 = 99!
Serena and Me: *Look at each other* LOL!

Okay okay, photos! But I do not have photos of me roller blading or anything, cause I don't know how I can take a photo of myself roller blading which I think is rather tardy. :|



I hate it when my hair flies everywhere. Serena and me! :D



BH and me! God knows how long have I not seen her! :\ <3


Love this shot! :D





Me acting real scary. :D

Chalet's on Monday! Can't wait. :)

Drink loads of water people! Weather's been horrible nowadays. Get well soon Adel and whoever's sick!

Love from Lexy. Xoxo.

No comments: