Saturday, October 10, 2009

School for the first week.



School has been mundane. Boringly mundane.

Semester two has set in and I'm trying my very best to be the best (or at least be in the Roll of Honors) in this semester. Last semester was fine but not good enough. :/ Other than that, my modules for Semester two suck balls:

- Cognitive Processes and Problem Solving II
- Mathematics II
- Financial Accounting
- Marketing
- Entrepreneurship

Yes, it's all coming back to haunt me now. I thought the last I saw of them was @ the hall in North View where tonnes of people, including me, struggled to attempt the papers but apparently I was wrong. I just hope that I'll do better this time. :)

As for my social life, I've made quite a few friends in my new class. Which is miraculous given the fact that I'm not really likable. :D But I should be able to hang on. :)

My life's getting boring. Seriously.

A.

No comments: