Friday, October 15, 2010

Second Semester.


As all of you should know by now, school term has started and I, or rather everyone, is back to their daily routine again. As always, we were made to change classes every semester and this semester was no exception albeit the Pulau Ubin camp which was held to allow us to bond closer. Ironic.

After spending one week with my classmates, I would say they are fine. Most of them are mutual friends so I was able to adapt to the class quickly. Of course, I am really blessed to have classmates of previous semester to join me in this semester, especially Wan Ting Azah and Eda, whom I'm really grateful for! :) I must also say I am really lucky that I do not have anyone in my class whom I am on bad terms with. (Cheryl and Samuel, my heart goes out for you!) It's hasn't even been one week and bitches have emerged like a sore thumb. Shall not elaborate much here but the people of E56N of Year 2010 have done absolutely nothing wrong so don't even try messing with us.

Till then, I have my eyes set on you people. You know better.

xoxo
A

No comments: