Sunday, November 21, 2010

"Mummy, can I get a tattoo?"


Okay, I have been thinking of getting a tattoo since forever. I don't know when I started obsessing over body art but I really think it is nice to have something that speaks of you or something that brings out your morale. That being said, I am not a big fan of a full body art which I doubt I will be up for considering I am in the Hospitality industry and I may come to regret it one day.

Now the difficult part is to convince my parents. This is one of the things that I cannot do behind their backs because if I am going to get the tattoo at a prominent area then I wouldn't want to walk around the house covering those areas all the time. I don't want to get a tattoo only to get busted and brought back to the tattoo parlour to have it removed.

Talking about prominent areas, I have looked through a lot of photos and I just love how the tattoos are at specific areas of the body that makes it so sexyyyy! Some photos to show you what I'm talking about:




Mummy, can I have a tattoo please? 

No comments: