Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Highlights of 2011


As usual, time passes us by unknowingly and we're at the tail end of 2011! I must say 2011 has brought me lots of happiness and it helped redefine the meaning of life to me. Of course there were the occasional inevitable days where I just feel down but those do not outweigh the amount of love I've gotten from my loved one, my dearest friends and my family. It definitely was not smooth-sailing but it sure was worth the ride.

Some moments in my life that I think are more prominent in year 2011 was my 6 months attachment at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, which wasn't my choice but even then, I loved working there. Also, I failed my driver's license test, which made me cried like some baby. Somehow all the bad events that happened to me are rejection-based. Talk about tough love.

Of course, I didn't forget how happy I was when love brought me to the Zoo and Night Safari on my birthday, the amount of well wishes I received, the gifts that were showered on me, the surprise, the chalet with love, the 3 days 2 nights cruise on Royal Caribbean and the mere fact that I still have two of the bestest friends in the world.

As of now, I am looking forward to pass my next driving test and Canada trip on 17th! Till then, I should be posting more often! :)

-A

No comments: