Wednesday, November 23, 2005

LMAO

hi everyone!!
todae was fun cox...
Sheena and me were talking to a 30 plus china man!!
then we were laughing away!!
so darn funny...
i was acting as somebody else and we talked..
but was boring talking to him...
at least joachim better!!(oops!!)
anyway show u a part of wad we were talking...
me:wo shi candy..jing nian 30 shui

translate:i am candy,i'm 30 tis year..
him:ni ke yi gei wo kan ni the zhao pian ma?
translate:can u let me see ur pic??
(showed him my pic)
him:我super man。34岁,双鱼座。很高兴认识你
translate:he's superman,34 yrs old,pieces?nice to meet u...
me:ke yi gie wo kan ni the zhao pian ma?
translate:can let me see ur pic?
him:对不起,我还没有把照片放我电脑上。不过,我的长相不会让你失望的。
translate:srx..i haven upload my pic to my com..but my looks won't disapoint u..
him:你是哪里人?
translate:where are u from?
me:na ni ji shi ke yi ba zhao pian fang jing dian nao?
translate:then when can u upload ur pic?
him:我在上班,公司电脑里没有。下次。
translate:i am working,office com dun have...next time..
him:你还没有告诉我你是哪里人呢?
translate:u haven tell me where u from...
me:ni zhuo se me gong?
translate:wad are u working as?
him:公司员工。
translate:office work..
me:wo chong zhong guo lai de
translate:i am from china...
him:哈哈,哪个城市?
translate:haha...which state?
then i dun noe anything about china's states...
so call Sheena to ask..
Sheena sae he from nan jing(a state)
so i said:nan jing
him:不会吧。我就是南京人。你家在南京哪里?
translate:i am also from nan jing..where is ur house??
him:你现在在那个国家?
translate:which country are u at now?
me:wo xian zai zai jia na da
translate:i am now at canada...

by the time me and Sheena laughing away..
but felt bad lying to him...
wad's done cannot be undone..
then show u another part..
him:你的照片可以发给我吗?
translate:can u send me ur pic?

then me and Sheena dunnoe wad to do...
then 'think'...got 1 idea..
me:wo de dian nao you virus
translate:my com got virus...
then me and Sheena like siao like that laughing..

after that chatted 4 awhile...
cannot shoe u wad i tell him next..
after that deleted him...
and carried on my life...lolx...


No comments: