Monday, November 07, 2005

thanks everyone!!

todae was such a fun dae...
cox they wanted to celabrate my b'dae wibb me..
all thks to my frens..
i would like to thank the following earthlings:
-Adel
-Serena
-Hanafi
-Vanessa
-Sheena
-Yuwon
thks 4 all the fun!!
u help me de-stress from sth...
(wanna noe come ask me!!)
so i would like to elaborate....

we met at skool 1st and collect year book 1st...
after that we walked to 7-11 which is across the yishun park...
then we went to safra...
we played bowling..
omg i tell u...
it was darn funny!!!
Hanafi almost falled down cox he crossed the line...
lol...
not all of us played...
Sheena,Vanessa and Yuwon dunno went where...
a summary of our marks...
1st game:
Adel-35
Serena-97
Hanafi-63
me-91
thee it was the second game:
Adel-60 plus...(can't remember)
Serena-113
Hanafi-127
me-123
Adel's marks wasn't totally true..
cox we helped her play..
she was there whining that her backbone was pain..
"drink more milk gurl!!"
lol...
after that went para...
then i raced with Adel and Serena the racing game...
haha...
won both games...
then later went to meet Sheena they all...
they p[laying pool so we joined in..
it wasn't quite a real game...
cox we were hitting the coloured balls...
after awhile...
walked to np...
then i went to collect a gift from my fren...
then we went to a comics shop...
Hanafi said he wanna read so we went out 1st...
then we saw neoprint shop...
couldn't resist so we went in...
then got i $7 wan..
but onli Adel,Serena and me...
so we went back to the comic shop..
and forced Hanafi to join us..
then he wanted to put the book into his bag...
but the person in charge wanted to chase him out...
but he did not really want to take the books..
he was jux playing with us...
so i paid $1 onli...
cox they sae i b'dae boi...
after that it was time...
they went to watch a movie while i went home...
wow...
my entry so long...
ok...gtg...
ta-ta!!

No comments: