Wednesday, October 18, 2006

THANK YOU JIAN HUA GOR !

currently so happy because my gor bought me sth i thought
no one would bought it for me ((: but the thing i want is in mini
version which i couldnt ask for more and should feel blessed.
anyway back to today. today done so many things but all the
activities are so boring.what poetry slam thing. yawns i would
rather they give us free period then we sit in class discuss about
things. which is like much more better? or better, give us holidays
rather then wasting money on those activities. wahahas...
anyways 1st we were divided into groups of 5 then it was
lady tori(vanessa),(hanabear)hanafi,AGSB(adel),yellowangel(serena)
and last but not least me (: ( sir lexy ) weird nick for me.
then you must slam the poem whatever shit thing.
then after that break then got back geography and im not surprised
that i did very badly which is like 65/100 which is a B3 !
god and i think overall only 1 distinction ? and yea our class
got 10 pupils who failed overall in the end of year.
and stupid yew fai was going around 'cursing' people saying:
"whoever it may concern, you fail your EOY exam leh !"
then i know i pass cause Ms Tan told me mahs then i was like:
"who are you bluffing? Ms Tan told me i pass already"

then he gave me that smirk on his face and i was hitting him cause
he keep saying fail. after that went northpoint cause today is:
our fake milubing 2 months so we went out 'celebrate'
then we go eat yoshinoya then walk walk around take neoprints.
then go minitoons saw the pig Jh gave me and looked at the price,
and to my surprise, it was 2 bucks and 50 cents ! god.
im so surprised he bought things for me.
anyways after that went home and i saw my aunt and gram but
didnt say hi to them lols. and now im home rotting. yay me, NOT !

No comments: