Tuesday, October 31, 2006

DYING SOON (z.z)
I CAN FEEL MY WHOLE BODY IN NUMBNESS.
today woke up,my whole body was in pain. GREAT PAIN.
then moved my thigh and the muscles hurt. my hand too.
and i can feel that there is something wrong with my body.
so i off the air-con and when i walked out of the room,
i already knew i was sick, had headache and my body feels heaty.
and i knew the reason behind my sickness:
i was addicted to this sweet and i ate 50 of it in 1 go.
i just keep popping them into my mouth and before i knew it,
my pockets were full of wrappers .. nvm back to my morning routine
so walked to brush my teeth and almost fell. GOOD GRACIOUS.
i almost hit my head. then brushed my teeth, switch on the com
nobody online, so i went to lie on the chair..
and i talked to Sheena when she was online for a while
before my giddiness acts up again and i went to rest.
gosh hope i will be well and kicking again !!
oh yeah and THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:
SHEENA: i've eaten panadol so i will be fine (:
JIAN HUA: yes i MUST take care of myself right ?
VANESSA: i wont eat 50 sweets in one go again lady tori (:
IM GONNA BE FINE YEAH ?!?! trust me ((x
i have friends who care so much, what more can i expect ? (:
well i think i will stop now, going back to rest.

No comments: