Tuesday, December 26, 2006

gosh it's raining again ..but i like it x)
sitting in front of my computer drinking hot chocolate ((x
today went to buy my long pants.
then took my long pants wanted to try then the uncle
go say "the toilet over there you dont know mehs ?"
then i wanted to shout back at him say
" i study at Northview for 2 years already i can even close my
eyes,walk backwards and go to the toilet ! "

but i didnt.

so i ignored that puny-brained uncle and went to try my pants.
and it was just alrightt (: no belt,no pin. NATURAL ALRIGHT.
so after i bought my pants i went home and started watching
some shows in youtube until now.
have to go back to school tomorrow, for you-know-what.
not choir,choir's on thursday.
hopefully i can get my new phone by today,tml,or thursday.
okay that's all for now,will post maybe on thursday (:
cause tml im sending my com for 'cleaning'. LATER-





No comments: