Monday, December 11, 2006

UPDATES .

Friday (8/12/06)

went for my counselling session.
waited for a very long time, then finally it's my turn.
the doctor checked my body then said that my heart has
an extra sound so she asked me to go for x-ray and ECG.
so after my x-ray and ECG, went back to the same doctor,
and she said that Maybe my heart muscle or wall is too thick.
then have to go back for check up on the 24th of January.
till then, no pe and no rough sports. fucking irritated and worried.
after that my mum,Gary's mum.Gary and me went J8.
shopped then bought crumpler bag. (finally ..)
then shopped until night time and went home.

Saturday (9/12/06)

went prawning with Gary,Bryan,Cindy Sis and Adrian kor.
caught loads of fat prawns and it was fun.
had to put something as bait which i dont know what is it .
then total caught a total of 43 prawns. counted okay ..
i myself caught around 6 or 7 ? or 7 to 8 ?
didnt know. but i know that we were the group there that keeps
catching prawns and the others were like starring at us ..

Sunday (10/12/06)

went to Vivocity with Gary's family and my family ..
then wanted to watch the movie Deja Vu.
but then Gary lost his wallet, then the ticket inside .
so Gary went to the info counter and his dad to the GV counter.
then the SAME person @ the counter said that there was 1 person
trying to sell the ticket then his Dad said about the lost wallet.
then the GV staff chased after the two guys.
then the staff caught them but they didnt admit,
so Gary's sis called the police, took down statements and woah-la,
one day was gone just like that. GREAT.

today (11/12/06)

did alot of work today, was having a headache.
partly because didnt have enough sleep last night.
and because im still worrying over my heart.
let's just hope everything's alright and im normal.
it really worries me to see all my relatives worrying over me.
and my parents too, they are really worried about my brother
cause he's in an exchange programme in Japan.
and now this happened ! really lost ..
let's hope, really just hope, nothing will happen ..
that's all i wish for now .. really ..

No comments: