Monday, January 22, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOVELL !


HAPPY ADVANCED B'DAY TO BEN ! (x


here to blog before im gone for my 7pm show ((x
school was alrights today, except for my coughing. Zzz..
&&& SOMEONE was scolding me early one morning,
while i was doing my duty.
if you like to care so much
at first we have Chemistry and it was very boring?
have to stand up and say answers.
after that was 3 periods of POA.
and i finished quite fast also with quite a few errors.
after that was having real bad gastric so quickly went for my recess.
after that was ehs.. english ? LOLS
and we did that freaking hard to read story.
and Jimmy moved his table together with mine and Sheena's.
then Sheena did something real funny !
okay okay i better dont say.
anyways after that was history and we CLIMBED to the 4th floor.
to have our freaking history lesson.
it was so warm and humid ~~
anyways after school went long john's to eat.
and after back that. HOME SWEET HOME ! ((x
now i got a story to show you peeps !
Two teardrops were floating down a river.
One teardrop said to the other,
"I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"
"I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets losing a girl...
Life, doesnt always have a 2nd chance.
Treasure what you own, never to live in regrets.
now im able to leave you without regrets (:

No comments: