Tuesday, January 30, 2007

one more day !
lols im like so nervous!(x
hahas dont worry people, it's just a small check-up.
lols i think nobody also cares about me. LOLS!
okay school was rather boring today.
the noise level will never change, chatterings will never change..
but there's one thing that is sure that'll change:
my attitude towards life.
when i was young, used to think that old already then got sickness etc,
but now i know that how precious life is and everything for me.
friends, family members .. all those related to me.
all of them are a blessing to me.
blessing of hope,peace,laughter .. anything !
learnt how to really take things seriously,
unlike when Ben,Sheena,Jo and me would always joke like idiots ! ((:
sorry people, not saying you're dumb! LOLS !
OKAY IM OUT OF WORDS, PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING FOR MAC WALK ,
GOOD LUCK !
AND PREFECTS WHO ARE DOING DUTY FOR THE FAMILIARIZATION WALK,
1.45pm at the concourse in house t-shirt.
just spreading the news although im not going (:
okay got to go, see yeah people around tml !
where are you?

No comments: