Friday, September 07, 2007





YEAST COAST PARK PICTURES..



see, i kept my promise alrights. (:
so here are all the pictures :D

the guys at the bus stop :D
walking through the underpass ((:
Ern and gang kite flying. LOLS.
while walking to the bicycle rental shop . lols
after that was the group photos. :D


The picture of Serena, Adel and me reminded me of
one photo where we did the Charlie Angel's pose at Yishun Park. LOLS.
will try to find the photo and upload it :D
another one (:


Birthday Girl and Me (:





me making something with the rocks :D
Ta-Da! my rock structure :D
after that went for cycling :D

didnt take alot of photos while cycling :D
Adel took quite alot though. LOLS.
after that was just sun-tanning and playing at the beach. :D






Daniel and Me (:
I like this picture so much (:






after that went home with Adel, Serena and Vanessa.
the others stayed behind and playe. LOLS.



Home Sweet Home. (:
alrights i've uploaded everything, enjoy yourselves! (:
NIGHT CYCLING TONIGHT! (((:
P/S . Britney Spears new album is coming out on the 13th of November :D

No comments: