Monday, September 17, 2007

YALL THOSE MEMORIES.



gonna skip the process of the whole school day and jump to after school.
after school went BBT while Adel and others went to Prata.
It was like the same old day when we went prataing :D
laughed like hell, cause there was this cat which kept running around,
and i was so scared both my legs were on the chair,
and i was using Serena as my protection. LOLS.
anyway after that went back, studied for almost 2 hours,
and i was freaking tired . Zzz.
my whole leg was numb, and it took me half an hour to walk home from school.

after having prata and BBT :D


yeah obviously they were following my pose in the so called poster?
didnt want to take the photo cause was really tired. Zzz.
so i used all my might and forced a smile :D
Alan's birthday tmr.
Gosh, cant believe he's getting older, given his level of maturity.

No comments: