Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I AM BACK!

I AM BACK!

Like 4 days ago.

Haha, how is everyone?! Korea was awesome to the max! Will blog about it together with my 600+ photos taken there, though I may not show all. Haha. Recently I am super busy with stuff I shouldn't even be busy over. Everything has been pretty chaotic too ever since RP started to have some students and staffs who have contracted H1N1 and every year 1 students have to e-learn from home.

Speaking of e-learning, how the hell are we supposed to elearn?!?! We are able to e-learn in secondary school because the things taught are fixed and you don't have to rover all around the internet looking for different theories or whatsoever. So, my point is:

WHY E-LEARN WHEN NOTHING GETS IN?

Furthermore, whatever we "e-learn" MIGHT be tested on our understanding tests, which is technically nothing and all we will get is an F grade. So much for e-learning. How are we suppose to know whether whatever we've found are the correct exact information that is meant to be taught to us?

I hate e-learning. Period.

Sidenote: I miss clique! Wanna meet up with you guys soon alright? (:

No comments: