Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sentosa photos.

Okay before I start, let me just say: SCHOOL WAS CRAZY TODAY!
Stella and Haiqal never fail to make me laugh, no matter how hard I try not to. Haha(:


Just in case if you're wondering who I'm talking about. The photo speaks everything. No wonder they always say "A picture speaks a thousand words". Haha(:

The photo was taken some time ago, just wanted to show you how hilarious both of them can be. Haha. So I have to sit between the both of them today and laughed throughout the whole lesson while they did baby talk and danced around. Haha.

NOT TO FORGET! My boy came over to RP today and up to my classroom! Haha. So I was busy and I asked him to buy me food so he was sort of my delivery man for the day! :D THANKS ALOT MY BOY! XOXO! Haha! Cause I made him deliver two times! :P

Okay, back to the point! Photos!!






































That's all I have for now! :D I kinda miss my old hair. Haha. 2 MORE DAYS! :D

No comments: