Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Corny pick-up lines.

Okay so recently my class has been super obsessed with this whole pick-up line thing and some of them have been going around harassing different people with super cheesy to the max pick-up lines and making people(read: me) cringe. Things like:

"Do you have a map? Cause I am lost in your eyes."

OR

"Is your father a thief? Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes."

and this is one of my favourites:

*Searching frantically through all your pockets*
Guy/girl: "What are you searching for?"
Person replies: "I'm searching for your smile" OR "I'm searching for the key to your heart."

Yep, all these makes my hair stand on ends. Haha! I don't know how would people actually react to these sort of stuff when they hear it but if someone actually said that to me I think I might actually faint. And not for a good cause. I'll faint because I would have cringe to the effect of my soul escaping from my body. Just be natural and be yourself. Nobody likes a facade. :)

Cognitive UT was average, easier than the previous one. Okay, need to finish up my Journal now. Till then, stay away from pick-up lines. Haha.

One last pick-up line that I found which I think is super funny and cheesy at the same time:

"Your name must be Mickey because you're so fine."

No comments: