Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Overwhelming Clumsiness.



Recently I've realised how clumsy a person I am. Not just the ordinary clumsy. But clumsy to the max! If there were to be a competition where people come together to compete clumsiness I would most probably win the entire competition. The judges don't even have to bate an eyelid to know who's the winner. Here are some reasons why:

I can cycle and end up almost falling down a slope of no return.

I can walk into a wrong classroom and still wonder where I'm sitting at.

I can drive a go-kart and collide against the wall even though it was travelling at only 15km/h.

I can shampoo myself and 5 minutes later forget about it and shampoo myself again.

I can trip even when there's nothing to trip me over.

I can take a wrong bus and end up using half an hour to get to Yishun interchange. FROM Yishun.

I can accidentally cut myself and not know it till moments later when someone tells me or I realise it myself.

That's not my point. My point is: I don't seem to grow out of it. And that is what worries me. Imagine me 40 years down the road (if I'm still alive and rockin) and I decided to go cycling. And I fall down the same slope again. I might not be able to just stand up and pretend nothing happened. More likely I would be using all the force that I have to TRY and stand up while supporting my back with one hand.

Maybe I should consider sending myself to an old folks' home when I age. If it's applicable.

):

No comments: