Thursday, June 08, 2006

BACK FROM CAMP!
the camp totally sucks ~ eeeww
2nd day went to changi airport to eat dinner,
listen carefully: JUST TO EAT DINNER!
but it was nice (:
ate mac's mcspicy : IT'S REALLY SPICY!
but i can take it!
3rd day went for Fokker 50 ride.
wow i tell you it was damn nice!
and pupils were given a chance to go to the cockpit
COCKPIT OF THE PLANE!
fuckfuckfuck and i din get a chance!
then got the test wahahahs quite east lurhs.
then todae come back le..FINALLY !
wahahahs...want to go and watch movie~
anws there were things that really made me very sad
DURING THE CAMP!
u treated me as a toy.
i noe u find me a nuisance always following you during the camp
but it's not like i want it.
we are the only 2 northview students there.
and i dun noe anybody else.
then off you go making new friends .
and just dun talk to me?
what kind of attitude is that?
and everyday i eat myself,sleep myself.
and u are there sooo happily chatting with ur NEW FRIENDS!
what's more u were giving me the cold shoulder. FINE!
and another thing:
THIS IS TO:
JONATHAN,KENNY AND SEBESTIAN
OF HILLGROVE SECONDARY!
dun think im dumb!
cause im NOT!
dont think i dun noe u were all talking about me!
i just dun wanna waste my energy on jerks!
ppl stand and talk on hp cannot ar?
and yea i WAS starring at you all.
what can you do?
ONE NERD,ONE ASSHOLE AND ONE JERK!
dun even think of messing with me ball-less freaks!

No comments: