Friday, June 16, 2006

recently a lot of ppl abandoned their blogs!
for the new addiction: BLEACH!
well let's hope those ppl will finish bleach-ing soon X)
and today,the guy who called me Ashley
came online and started saying:
him: "APPLE DEAR!"
me: " IM NOT APPLE NOR ASHLEY! IM ALEX!"
him: "u are lying..u're name is not alex!"
me: "??? my name is ALEX! repeat after me: A-L-E-X!"
him: "as if i would believe liar..your name is APPLE!"
and for once i thought i turned into a fruit =.=
so i said: "what apple?"
him: "ur name is APPLE so dont try to lie to me"
me: " *faints "
and after that he went offline..
was like wondering "previousky Ashley now Apple"
next? Alexis? this guy is driving me nuts that;s for sure
will blog more later in the afternoon and evening =)
cause obviously there's nothing to do =)

No comments: