Friday, June 16, 2006

here i am..my second post!
rusting at home anws so why not? =)
todae is totally no one online i can say!
not more then 10 in each categories
and oh yae changed my song to walk away
cause the wu ding very low quality
then when high pitch that time the thing so irritating
so i changed it (: it's a NICE SONG (:
and shockingly Sheena wasn't online today
when she was supposed to be online everyday w/o fail
so leaving me here to rust and die =)
currently i like my blog alot.
although i still like my old wan best
which i accidentally deleted it when doing my blog!
hahs anyways it has (i think) gone back to last time (:
and will still appreciated ppl coming to my blog
not to tag nonsense but to appreciated my blog (:
sorry but im crapping here cause there's nothing to write (:
will tag maybe at ard 6pm? for the third post
so LATER~

No comments: