Wednesday, November 01, 2006

nothing to blog about today xD
everytime i just wake up and on my computer and slack
eat lunch, and it'a always the same routine.
and im getting tired of it. i want school ! xD
my illness is still in progress but well i will get well soon (:
friday is chalet day (: yayness ! long time since i set foot there.
will be back by Sunday ( : and in time to countdown (: wahahs..
so many ppl's b'day coming, mich's is on 9th november.
cousin eric's b'day is on 2nd november etc..
so yeah have to empty my wallet ! xD
ok my so called masterpiece ..





if dont have the hand will be nicer right ? lols.
taken during last day when we were doing duty.
somemore it was someone who tou pai derhs . !! hahas..
but nice la if not for that hand ... NOVELL'S HAND !
hahas ok then i think i should thank the 2e2'06 peeps.

1st of course is : Jolene (Jie)
hahas being my jie of course she is caring ! and we always laugh about stupid things and yeah we are Best Friends Forever ! (BFF). am sad that she is going 3e1 but that's not gonna affect our friendship yeah ? She is the best sister that i could have and without her, i wouldnt have been so cheerful throughout the year. THANK YOU JO JIE !!

next on the list : Vanessa (Lady Tori)
my next dearest sister cum BFF !! we always tell secrets to each other and yeah we also laugh about silly things.. when no one sits besides me in class, she will always ask me to sit with her. for that i thank her for all the laughter she gave me and never fail to make me laugh. am also sad that she's going 3e1 too ! but she will always be my sister forever ! THANK YOU LADY TORI !

on the go : Wei Jie (kor)
i MUST really thank weijie kor for everything. whenever i am bullied, kor never fails to help me and make me laugh. remember one time when tiaoli pinched me and it was so painful. after that he scolded tiaoli for doing that. in the end tiaoli and weijie wasnt in good terms because of me. for that i feel very guilty. he also never fails to make me laugh when in a bad mood so THANK YOU WEIJIE KOR !

last but not least : Jian Hua (kor)
another of my best kor ever who cares alot for me when im sad and sick. he's always the 1st to see that i have a problem but he knows i keep saying nothing happened. he also gives me a mini jin sanshun pig and said it was a advanced birthday present. hahs my cute lil kor sure knows how to make ppl laugh too . so THANK YOU JIANHUA KOR ! (:

hahas i just love all of them ! sometimes being small isnt such
a bad thing afterall. loved and be loved.
and those who are coming 3e2 :

the one and only : Sheena (da jie)
hahas my da jie ar.. sometimes can stress until dont know what to say.. hahas my BFF and she and Jo is the best among the F4? hahas but no more F4 only got MLB cause Benjamin no more le. hahas my da jie also never fails to cheer me up and listen to my naggings and rumors. sometimes we also tell each other our secrets and yeah she is my most trusted friend ! (: hahas so THANK YOU SHEENA DA JIE !! xD

the others will update next time , gotta go so buh-bye !

No comments: