Wednesday, April 11, 2007

DISAPPOINTED.
school wasnt a good day for me.
except for the trick that i tricked Ern.Lim with.[:
other than that, i see no reason in rejoicing.
started with having chinese test, should either get near pass or just pass.
cause i studied yesterday for chinese and POA.
after that was english spelling test.
and chemistry got really hideous marks.
can just kill myself, think im the lowest.
after that was E.maths; and CT said something which
i think he deserved two tight slap on his face.
mrsAMBIKA: *explaining...*
CT: *in his own lalaland talking*
mrsAMBIKA: "*screaming* CHAOTENG CAN YOU KEEP QUIET
AND COPY THE CORRECTIONS!?!? I WONT TEACH UNTIL
YOU GUYS QUIET DOWN!?!?"
CT: "aiya change teacher la, you go you go!"
CLASS: "OOOOHHHH..."
THAT REMARK COULD HAVE LEFT US A SCOLDING,
WHICH I THINK WE'LL GET REAL SOON.
thanks chaoteng.
think before you say anything alrights?
the world doesnt only revolves around you.
if i was mrsAMBIKA, i'll suspend him right away.
and there'll be no more small-eye-and-think-he's-big wannabe.
oh yeah and before that i was testing Ern.LIM this ques:
ME: "say MILK"
Ern.L: "MILK"
ME: "spell MILK."
Ern.L: "M-I-L-K"
ME: "say MILK"
Ern.L: "MILK"
ME: "spell MILK"
Ern.L: "M-I-L-K"
ME: "what do cows drink?"
Ern.L: "Milk."
ME: "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"
that was the only thing which made me happy today.
after that was POA, couldnt balance the equation.
but got 21.5/30 anyways.
gonna post some pictures up & i'll be gone, real fast.

JHkor gave me this semi-sweet almond chocolate.
another thing which made me happy. [: thanks JHkor.


my amaths test paper, kinda satisfied.
was thinking i should have gotten ard 3 or 2.


taken from reader's digest.

mrMONKAYE && mrNOFACE ((:

prefect's having meeting .
alrights that'll all.
SYF Central Judging is like days away.
let's hope we can have a gold, or at least, silver.
after that speech day and after that.
mid year examinations before a good break .

No comments: