Saturday, April 14, 2007

OHMYGOSH.


I AM GOING TO JAPAN;TOKYO.
that's not the only main problem.
IM GOING TO A PLACE WHICH WILL MAKE YOU SO JEALOUS,
YOU WILL STOP BEING FRIENDS WITH ME.
IM GOING TO THE ONE AND ONLY:


CHOCOLATE FACTORY!


CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ?
ohmygosh, i was reading through my itenirary,
then was looking around then suddenly i saw this two words
and my jaw dropped.
lols im gonna faint soon, hahas.
i cant take surprises like this.
one minute im so tired after doing the PTI for sec 2E and NA
and the other minute, comes my reward. (:
aww c'mon, i will buy you guys chocolates((:
provided im able to resist my temptations. LOLS
and i will be going to Disneyland too.
hahas so it will be FUNFUN and MORE FUN.
today was so tiring.
stayed back and helped with PTI today,
so tired i can sleep till tomorrow afternoon.
BUT I CANT.
cause tomorrow morning when i open my eyes,
all i know is : there's a meeting today.
alrights, pictures and im off to sleep.







that's all people.
maybe i'll post some pictures taken at wanyi's house.
other than that, nothing (:

PROBLEMISTIC.
lovejustsetsusapart;

No comments: