Monday, April 16, 2007

EMOtritic;

my so called new word (:
school wasnt too good for me today.
have to starve all the way till 6.30 without eating a proper meal.
anyways chemistry test werent that bad,
POA was alrights, got back our test marks.
was satisfied, & get over it (:
after that was recess.
reason why i stress the break time is because,
when i was going to have my food.
some houseflies just landed on my food
RIGHT AFTER I ATE MY FIRST MOUTHFUL
so it spoilt my whole recess for that day.
after that went to have english.
Ms Thomas was talking halfway when Mrs Teng came in.
so she went talking about thursday.
after that was history.
didnt learn much, cauese Ms Kaur's laptop doesnt seems to work.
after school w/o eating went for NAPFA duty.
cause there wasnt time for me to eat.
after that went for choir.


SYF'S TOMORROW.
let's hope Mr Chua doesnt kick me out from the performance.
it'll be my first & last time im performing (:
aim for the highest!
good lucks to all choir members! ((:




No comments: