Tuesday, August 14, 2007


HATE IS THE NEW WORD.


Hated my day today, dont know why.
sometimes i wish i could control myself, but i cant.
CME was kinda fun, emaths was fun-ner
cause i listened in class [:
Miraculously i passed my P.e today, my tummy didnt hurt. [:
Chinese was sort of fun today, yellow teacher told us some ghost story. [:
&& we didnt get back our Physics reTEST again. Zzz.
obviously he took a good break, that's what he told us.
well i think he deserved that break too, so it's okay[:


Assembly was full of presentations of the different places students went.
after that was Triple S, uber fun [:
sort of just slacking around, then Mr Akmal looked so stressed. LOL.
then went BBT shop and after that Choir, another event coming up.
one picture and im GONE.

yeah i know it's rubbish.

I MTHERF.CKING HATE ATTENTION FREAKS LIKE YOU.

No comments: