Thursday, August 02, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERENA!


+ ESPLANADE PERFORMANCE YESTERDAY! [:


HAHAS school was exceptionally fun today. LOL.
went to school at 8am, felt kinda weird.
anyways PERFORMANCE WAS GREAT YESTERDAY ! [:
i know 3 ACS boys :
Elijah Khor (Yeah this is how I should spell his name, not Z but J)
Malcolm Fu.
Samuel Chan.
I didnt really chat with the others, some were rather nice
cause they came over and said Hi to me. lol.
Elijah was just as cute yesterday and w/o fail, took a shot with him.
I know Malcolm cause he was sitting beside me in the performance.
and i know Samuel cause he's sitting beside Malcolm.
I didnt know of any Ri guys, they're too busy playing in the changing room [:
whoever said that our behaviour was outrageous just have to see RI's.
alrights i passed my Physics, on the DOT.
Pictures, do your talking. [:



















will post the photo of Elijah and me and the Group photo we take
on Serena's b'day another day[:
3e2, remember to do your chemistry corrections. 5 times, i think. [:

No comments: