Monday, August 06, 2007

SOME GOOD LONG LASTING VIDEO CAM.


OKAY teacher's day is drawing near ,
that's why we are video taking teachers and taking pictures of them,
SO PLEASE, stop asking and just watch the board.
I swear that lord forsaken video cam has really long lasting batteries.
SO LONG the moment i switched it on, it gave me that low-battery icon. How great.
leaving me with no choice but not to take any videos today.
ANYWAYS there is another reason why it cant work.
I dont know why, but it keeps showing me a shape or smth.
A disc with a cross over it or smth (im like looking at it now.)
wait i think i know why.
Every time i switch it on, it tells me that Sony Disc is recommended.
AND the disc which Mr Leong provided isnt a Sony Disc.
therefore it doesnt allow me to take videos OR pictures.
awesome eh? how video cams nowadays detects cheap skate discs. [x
well maybe not cheap skate discs.[:
okay anyway gonna take it to Mr Leong tmr, cause it cant be used totally.
GOSH how i hate video cams. [:

No comments: