Wednesday, May 14, 2008

aConnoisseur of nothing.


pardon me for the lack of posts :x
recently there's just too many things to handle.
just gonna do the quiz that QL gave me and I'm gonna be off! :D


1. Do you wish to get married?
Definitely no. I love being carefree, not tied down.
2. What do you want the most now?
To be able to miraculously play any song on the piano.
3. Who is the person you trust most?
Me, myself and I. Perhaps the clique too.
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Enough to be labelled "over-confident"
5. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
I want to wake up one morning miraculously to find out that O's are over.
6. Are you satisfied with yourself?
In terms of physical looks, definitely.
Academic wise, definitely, NO.
7. What are you afraid to lose now?
Definitely my clique, ONLY.
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Well, why not?
9. What will you do if your HE/SHE hugged you?
If it's someone I'm close to, I'll hug back! :DD
but if it's some cheekopek, :
castrate HIM and sue HER.
10. What do you like most about yourself?
Easy. I am very often HAPPY and easy to please,
and that I have a cheerful personality.
11. What kind of people do you hate?
Hating kills brain cells, mate.
12. Do you trust every friendship of yours?
To the clique, definitely.
To some others, I dont think so.
13. What do you regret most in your life now?
That I didnt take piano lessons when I was small.
14. Who do you hope to be always there for you?
Clique, ONLY.
15. Are you happy now?
(refer to question 10)
16. What's your favourite colour(s)?
Blue, ALL KINDS OF BLUE! :D
17. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends eyes?
Someone who they can confide or laugh with.
18. What is the most important thing in your life?
Definitely to pass the big hurdle, who doesnt?
19. What feeling do you hate the most?
The feeling of solitude, perhaps?
20. What will be your reaction if someone is very happy and smiling?
I'll smile to myself cause it's just a very weird feeling of happiness you
get when you see that someone is happy. Weird, I know.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above and add in ur personal question.
Make it a total of 20 questions.
Tag 8 people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.
Notify them in their chatbox that he/she have been tagged.
Whoever gets the tag, would have a blessing from all my eight people :
1. Yuwon
2. Crystal
3. Sheena
4. Adel
5. Hanafi
6. Amanda
7. Hidayah
8. Haiting


"I've kidnapped your heart and the ransom is your love."

No comments: