Monday, May 26, 2008


aThe thing about love.


finally, the chinese air has dispersed.
yeah, Mother O levels are over!
anyway, David Cook won American Idol. :(
okay, last friday was TKAM movie! :))))))
we were supposed to meet at 4.45pm at Yishun MRT station.
then Ridduan reached at 4.45 on the dot and saw nobody,
so he went on his own without telling anyone.
after that Vanessa and I reached around 5.05, followed by the others.
so everyone started waiting for Ridduan, thinking he was still at Yishun.
so at 5.35, he used Mdm Nathan's phone to call to say that he was already at Somerset!
so everyone rushed there and managed to make it in time for the movie. Zz.
Stupid Godzilla, dont know what is wait. Haha!
PICTURES! :D















I'll post the others when I'm free! (:
anyway, I've removed loads of inactive links,
if you want me to link you again, please tell me ((:

No comments: