Friday, May 16, 2008


aThe Davids are in!


as expected, Syesha was voted out of American Idol, leaving David A and David C.
Somehow I feel sorry for Syesha. :/
I think she knows she wouldnt stand a chance against both Davids.
Not to mention their popularity among the screeching teenage girls. :o
in case you missed the SPECTACULAR show :



anyway after the show, I was having this conversation with someone :


Someone: "Somehow I feel that this David A is pretentious. I like David C better."
Me: "What do you expect from a seventeen year old ?"
Someone: "Well, he could have been a little more modest and not give the
oh-my-gosh-im-in face whenever Ryan announces the result."
Me: "Welcome to the modern era, mate."


well, for now, Im just anticipating for the finals! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
MT intensive have been really intensive, with all the practice papers and the like.
let's hope the results will be of some change(for the better) too (:
just gonna post one picture and Im off!



Note: I will not be in Singapore from tmr till Monday! :D

No comments: