Tuesday, August 15, 2006

aa lexy reporting (: aa
well today was alright and oh kay (:
lit and maths test were ok ?
should be able to pass with no probs.
chinese was like copying again ? urgh..
recess me and sheena "cut fat" so each of us ate :
a bread and a drink to go with it (: simple breakfast.
after that was erm geography , omg.
Nancy and Cindy's teaching were like so-so ?
well they were like acting like teachers . blehs ~
acting all pro like she just ace her geography o0
dont mistaken me : I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOTH OF THEM.
then science was okay ? ahhh skip skip..
english was doing about the accident report.
hahas fun man! my drawing was nice ? lols.
then after school :
went home to take my choir file.
Jo and Rain accompanied me hahas.
then go there stayed there for awhile before going back to school.
choir was tiring ? ?
and then before i went for choir something happened .
all thanks to adel and gang !! LOLS.
have you ever seen someone cry and laugh ? lols.
never mind that whole thing happened very fast !
want to know ? ask me lor (:
well should be going now hehes so BUH-BYE !

No comments: