Monday, August 14, 2006

im so tired !! ~~
yepps im damn tired now and i dont wanna post.
but if i dont post,then very empty le . :(
so here i am starring into the computer.
in ur face you lil screen o0"

today was damn ok ?
maths test and lit test tml ): damn those papers !
science was doing practical damn fun ?
ok la so-so only...
then during recess choke on my food cause of some reasons..
and during music lessons my throat was a lil pain.
chinese test results were out. needless to say..
i flunk it again but not too bad ?
english was FUN FUN FUN !!
mdm nathan was super great la.
gave us 15 mins of free periods.
can you find any teacher who has two periods to teach
but gave you 15 mins of free period ? no right ?
then cme we finished off the project ??
after school went prata-ing again.
jo was like joking about the bra thingy..urgh..
after that went back to school study maths and lit.
and then HOME SWEET HOME (:
today alot of ppl disturb me !!
wei jie keep playing with my ear lols..
the yew fai keep "tapping" me on my shoulder !!
shouldnt be tap . he hit my shoulder !!
bad bad people !! =P

No comments: