Thursday, August 17, 2006

my eyes are closing , my head's in a whirl ,
and im quite piss'd off now. apparently for no reasons.
today english lesson did something quite sinful =/
better dont say later Mr Policeman catch =X
cause he assumes that he is quite a smart policeman
so i "tested" him with my mp3 .
okok im not going to continue saying ,
but the ending was a great one.
so if you wanna know you can ask me (:
after that chinese wrote bi zi again.
then skip recess skip geography.
science was nice ? cause marcus and c.t. fought.
well i couldnt judge the winner cause
i dont know who's the winner.
then art was like halfway then go science centre le.
science centre ? FUCK'D UP !
some jerks just threw stones on my head
although w.j. says it looks like snail ~
so never mind that's why im piss'd off !
no mood after come back from school .
didnt even talk alot . and now my injuries ;
a spine pain and a head blue-black ~

just leave me alone

No comments: