Tuesday, August 22, 2006

today wasnt in any fucking nice mood either.
well im sorry to all my darlings if i've been nasty.
but well, i couldnt control it either.
Mrs Hee wasnt here again and we did phthagoras' theorem.
yea you listen to me well and good: PYTHAGORAS' THEOREM.
was like so okay ? anws after that skip chinese.
skip recess.
skip geogrphy.
science was mdm rina teaching again.
well it wasnt fun and i werent in the least interested.
english was okay ? did a couple of good and worst things.
and after school :
skip assembly.
skip extra lesson by Ms tan.
choir was like hell ?
Mr Chua just loves to pick on me today.
he was like " oh alex,your mouth open so small " blablabla.
what if my jaw break you dummy! whose gonna pay ? you ?
ms tan said before : "are you PREPARED to take care of me for
the rest of my life ? if not think again (: "
anyways i also dont want him to take care of me . =.-
well gonna end here (:

No comments: