Sunday, November 26, 2006

back to blog again x)
work has been really tiring for me, REALLY !
so i've decided to quit on the second week of December.
which is like around the 15th or 16th .
it doesnt really concerns the money, it concerns about our body.
whether i can take it or not, and when my body tells me no,
dont bother to make me change my mind, i'll say NO (:
so by the time that day comes, would have sufficient money
to spend, eat, pamper myself to the fullest.
have to attend a wedding dinner on the 2nd of December,
so i better clean off all my blackheads and pimples by that time.
would want to go with a rough face ..
and yeah another chalet for me @ 14-17 of December.
4 days 3 nights, gonna be loads of fun .
has been getting along very well with photoshop.
so should be able to produce nice photos in no time.

gawd im so random.

anyways that'll be all. will see what i can update.
till then, NIGHTS TO ALL !
damn it's 1 plus ..

No comments: