Tuesday, November 21, 2006

FREEDOM !

OKAY I KNOW IM GOING CRAZY BUT BEAR WITH ME. =]
Sunday i went to Escape with Gary,Alan and my Uncle.
and the 1st thing i did was
suggested we went to the haunted house.
Gary disagreed,Alan disagreed,my Uncle disagreed,
in the end, ALL of them have to went in, cause i somehow tried to
influenced them and so when i went in, the 1st thing i did: SCREAM !
then i was supposed to be the last one in line but later came in
another 4 people from dont know where. and this 4 lil kids started
running in front of us and squeezing their way to our front.
and they manage to do it ( i dont knwo how ) and i was wondering
why would they wanna run 1st so i turn to my back and
fu*king hell there was this person disguised as a ghost behind me
and i started screaming again and i ran to the front.
Gary and Alan saw it too and together ran with me. LOLS
when we came out, i had sore throat from screaming so i decided
never again i shall set foot in the haunted house, NEVER !
after that played the stupid superman thingy which makes me
wanna puke and the family coaster, Viking and i almost convinced
myself into playing the Rainbow but i told myself: NO THANKS !
today i didnt went to work because i went for choir ;
and i thought choir would be better, but i was wrong.
as least it was better working my ass off under the big bright sun !
cause God knows i dont like working under the sun,
it makes you feel so sick and it makes me wanna go back to sleep
so here i am, once again , BLOGGING. ! (:
i know my blog's been rusting and the number of visitors has
somehow lessen because of that but dont worry, i'll revive it.
with the help of my bare hands, the keyboard and last but not least,
a quick-witted mind ( which im still working on it xD )
choir was disastrous, given half the fact that Mr Chua was here.
and the other half that he picked on me. He's gonna pay for that !
We were supposed to make this o shape out of ur mouth and i just
couldnt get it right so he started telling me about what kissing crap
and i wanted to tell him that i've never kissed before but Alex has a
heart of gold so he wouldnt do that x)
and so we sang,he corrected us, we sang again,he corrected us,
we sang again and he was so fed up he started screaming so we
gave way to him and sang a little bit nicer, just to silence him xD
and so after everything ended, went to eat with Sheena,Adel,Serena
Yuwon and Crystal while we settled down @ Mac.
and i went for the Mcspicy x) yumyum ! nyahahas..
after that started walking around cause Yuwon's looking for clothes
so i waited for them but not long after, im back home (:
and i finally have photoshop x) and i did some editings to some
of my recent photos ! (: see if it's nice (:






























that's all ! nyahahs .. if i have more i'll post !
i just love my work . LOLS for a beginner, that is ! (:
okay i think i have crapped enough.
work tml, we'll talk about that next time. (:
in the mean time, CIAO ~

No comments: