Tuesday, November 28, 2006

was late when i reached school today.
cause my dad says he's gonna bring ,me to school.
in the end he came at 8.55, but i was already gone,
cause i WALKED to school, and it was tiring.
given the fact that it's been a long time since i walked to school.
had choir today again x) and god it was boring .
not to mention we were singing "lalala" for 2 hours .
was supposed to end at 12 today but Mrs Rufus had something on.
luckily she saved us before all of us falls into the lala-depression.

other than that, everything was alright.
Mr Chua didnt picked on me today, guess i did pretty good x)
so after 2 hours of lalala, went down to the concourse and saw
Mr Leong asking us to go and see him .
then Me and Sheena went, and he asked us to buy snacks for
the meeting later, then Sheena and me were like okay since
we had nothing to do and we want to eat. x)
so before we went, saw Ben and Hanafi and Ben told me with
his deep voice he was in soprano,and i laughed my ass off.
cause i know he's in bass, and he cant sing soprano (:

so after his crap, asked him to acc me and Sheena buy snacks
and off we went, we bought drinks and oreo and we went to
the cashier to pay for the things then Benjamin was like,
he saw this condom that writes extra safe,strawberry and
dont know what. he started saying what the strawberry flavour
very nice then dont know what crap then the cashier lady was
laughing. Sheena and I was so paiseh that we walked away. LOLS
then went back, waited for Wanyi to take the prefects room key
and the meeting started. x)

during the meeting we talked about Exco Retreat,Sec 1 registration
and the Sec 1 orientation overall it was fun and we have another
meeting coming soon. Exco Retreat we are going to Sentosa! x)
gonna be fun fun fun ! hahas then BBQ @ Mdm Lee's house?
not confirmed yet but should also be fun x)

after that went out with Sheena and Mich.
went to eat at Long John's before walking around and i saw
the GOONG original soundtrack at 14.90 so im gonna buy it (:
after that took bus home with Mich and she was saying about
the upcoming event: Christmas@Orchard.
then she gave me the consent form so that if i want to join,
i can join mahs, but must ask parents. nyahahas ..
and if my parents didnt disagree,
CHRISTMAS@ORCHARD, HERE I COME !
p.s. gonna change my layout soon, i know my blog's boring x)

No comments: