Monday, May 28, 2007

EVERYTHING LAID OUT.

okay since YEWFAI ask me to write a post to clarify matters,
here i am going to tell you guys that EVERYTHING HAS ENDED ! ((:
i admit that everything started all because of me and you-know-who,
so im just gonna say,
SORRY , IF I HAD OFFENDED ANYONE, WHICH I THINK I HAVE.
and i hope everything blows over soon.
well to me i think that this whole thing have been a toil,
and i hope it doesnt carry on.
UNLESS you are still not satisfied with my apology,
and still wishes to carry on with this WHOLE CRAP,
i'll be happy to oblige.
BUT PLEASE, ONLY IF IT IS NECESSARY,
it's not like i have all the time in the world to spare.
of course it's best if everyone becomes friends again
and let bygones be bygones ,
but please , remember , i have my own privacy and rights
to hang with who i want to be and not let others control me.
and i wont, WONT be easily influenced by anyone.
cause im ALEX.
and in case you dont know,
if you dont mess with him, he wont mess with you.
will be happy if we're still friends.
nut if you still think you cant throw away the grudge,
that'll be fine with me .
THANKS LOADS LOADS YEWFAI FOR YOUR GREAT IDEA. :DD
i feel so much relieved after saying everything out.

No comments: