Monday, May 21, 2007

I WANT MY BLUE JETHRO.

I'll explain to you in a minute.
school today was horrible.
and im getting sick.
Ridduan and Jian hua said my face was red today.
guess too much heatiness.
I really hope im not sick cause :
Firstly, my camp is like 8 more days to come.
Secondly, I've just got a steady 41kg, if i go sick, i'll drop back to 38kg
which will be real disastrous cause i dont wanna see the doc remember?
Thirdly, my Tokyo trip is 19 days away.
okay not gonna talk about today, just gonna post pictures.

interesting rights?
they are real people, but they act like statues,
and people will donate money
and they will bow as a form of thanks. ((:

at Upper Seletar Reservoir yesterday with Gary's family.
we were climbing this tower,
higher,

and HIGHer,

ang HIGHEST ~
wahahas nice rights? ((:

the TALL TALL building. ((:

the CLEAR CLEAR water..

& the LOVELOVE JETHRO !
this was what i was talking about.
i kept turning but there wasnt blue.
Vanessa has a dark pink.
Sheena has a Orange and a Green, which is like her favourite colors,
but i just cant get a blue !
BLUE JETHRO, ANYONE ?!?!

No comments: