Wednesday, May 16, 2007

TIRED-LICIOUS

school is just not so fun for me today.
got back some of our results today.
POA: PASS
AMATHS: FAIL
EMATHS: FAIL
CHEMISTRY: PASS
ENGLISH: PASS
(that's what Ms Thomas told me)
Chinese lessons were free period today.
after that was english, did a little talking.
chemistry got back our papers.
recess didnt eat.
emaths got back our papers also.
POA got back our papers.
yeah that's my summary for the whole of today.
post some pictures and im so off,

Ern and Canice playing bollywood.
how cute can they be ? :DD

cute little mates ((: LOVE THEM !
alrights interview is tomorrow, but most probably gonna be postponed.
i really really hope it does.
if it's tomorrow, ALL THE BEST TO HIDAYAH,SHEENA AND BENJAMIN !
No matter who takes up the position, I will be happy with it. :DD
"Eh im feeling itchy all over again !"
time you keep secrets to yourself.
Dont mind telling me the disadvantages?
and i've said before:
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR WHOLE BODY ITCH.
sometimes it's better we dont talk, cause i would not want
any more unnecessary misunderstandings.

No comments: