Tuesday, July 24, 2007

ES-CA-P-ED FROM DEATH.

MAYBE NOT DEATH, FRACTURE OR BROKEN.
anyway i will talk about it later.
school today was cold-ish .
luckily i have my sweater with me.
phone has been rotting and it will still be. :/
PE today was alright, loads of time wasted on attendance taking[:
Literature festival on this coming saturday which means it's either:
Choir Practice for performance at Esplanade, Mediation Course, or Literature Festival,
all falls on the same days, which means i can stay at home at meditate.
that's what Ms Thomas told me. [:
okayokay im done now to the almost death part.
as usual was walking home with Ern&Co.
you know there's two lanes, one for human traffic and one for Bikers and stuff.
yeah I was walking on the human traffic lane.
and we were sort of walking in a straight line or smth, didnt really notice.
so we were talking when there was this loud horn,
i turned around saw this bike coming but i did not gave way
cause firstly, i wasnt using the biker's lane and
secondly, there were loads of space at the bikers lane for him to ride pass us,
even though we were somewhat walking in a straight line.
so i kept looking, but the biker was like coming towards me.
what's worse what i didnt even move away and stood there.
luckily Zhi Wei pulled me to one side, or i would have fractured/ broken a bone or smth.
and it cycling so fast okay? imagine if it collides with me. Gosh.
anyway i dont really care.
and i think the guy knew me or smth, like okay so ?
i didnt even see him before, maybe he has a grudge with me or smth. o.0
anyways some pictures and i'll be off [:

Nice rights?
Saw it on friday. It's like it was raingin then suddenly the sun comes out[:

yeah i know looking at this made me thought of the song "My Humps"
it doesnt look so big in the photo though.

yeah that's what im wearing now.
i find it very funny, my hands are cold but my legs are not.
dont know why, lol.
i dont usually wear sweaters at home, unless it's like raining and air-con is on.
other than that will be when im sick. LOL.
OKAY im done, Literature test tmr. :/
let's hope i will pass it & i will ! [:

No comments: