Tuesday, July 31, 2007

HARRY POTTER AND THE SIMPSONS.


trust me i swear that Harry Potter wasnt so bad.
in fact it was so nice I wanna watch again !
Simpsons wasnt too bad too, especially the part of the Spider Pig. [:
school was fun today i supposed. [:
messed up on the E.maths test though, questions were rather difficult.
Haridz sent me a new game today, Harry Potter[:



gosh what's wrong with you.
if you're happy, you'll talk to me.
if you're not, you treat me like im invisible.
PLEASE, if you wanna get out of my sight, get out FOREVER.
dont come back again, it HURTS.



andYOU, it doesnt mean that the whole thing is over,
you can happily celebrate your victory.
yeah i may have been scolded, but you're in the wrong too.
so please freaking WIPE THAT SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE WHEN YOU WALK PASS ME.
the only day you can do that is when God makes you bigger than me.
both referring to two different person.


dont ask me what happened to me, cause all i can say is i dont know.

No comments: