Monday, July 09, 2007

SOMEONE'S WATCHING OVER ME.
school was hell of a kind today .
Michelle is the only person who asked this question:
"Why you so emo?"
&& yeah i was quite EMO today, dont know why. lol.
nothing of a big problem actually.
MICHELLE KNOWS ME BEST [:
and i found out today that Ms Rahman has quite a sad story behind her?
not so prejudiced against her today, partly because of her story
& the fact that i didnt want to fail my english.
sometimes i used to cover a lil of my ear so that her high pitched voice wouldnt
ring into the ear and scare me.
ChenLaoShi didnt came to teach today so it was Mr Chen.
Mr Chen is a very funny teacher.
he writes in beautiful Chinese too [:
if im not wrong, Adrian said smth about me looking like him,
when i went back to class to take my phone which i accidentally left
in my bag during english lesson .
anyways after that was CME, crap period.
Im beginning to accept Mr Ng but not CME teacher.
Combined Humanities saw Ms Rahman again for Social Studies.
after that was Chemistry with Ms Zainah.
then walked home with Ernie and Gang ,
so while we were walking halfway saw Ernest playing smth with his phone
so i went over and asked him:
A : Ernest, What are you playing ?
E : Pokemon
sorry for my poor interpretation
cause i dont really know about Pokemon
so the only Pokemon name i know: Pikachu[:
at first i thought he was joking, but then i saw this turtle like Pokemon
on his phone that i started saying:
A : aey, it's real, omgosh ........
[I was just so mesmerised cause i've never seen
ppl play Pokemon on mobile phones before.]
alrights today all the pictures will be about the Ernest's Gang. [:
which consists of many types of PEOPLE.

The Not So Mature One
Ernest massacring POKEmons in the process of walking home.[:

The Nerdy One.
Jian Hua looks short when he pulls up his pants. lol.

The Retarded One.
We have ppl who studied for 9 years and dont know how
to take a sling bag properly [[:

The Cruel One,
whacking the grass patch with a stick.

The Mesmerized One,
who smses every 5 minutes.

Last But not Least, The Emo One,
dont know thinking about what, GF i think. [:
hahas and that makes a perfect gang[:
alrights im done.
I may be happy today, but im not sure of tmr.
changed song again and it relates to me alot.

So I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standin' in the dark I'll still believe
Someone's watching over me

XOXO's

No comments: